When do we collect and share your personal data
- If you have shown an interest in one of our holidays but for some reason you were not able to book at the time, we will hold your name, email address and phone number (if provided), solely for the purpose of re-contacting you at a later date to see if you want to book the holiday.
- If you have booked a holiday with us we will hold your name, email address and phone number (if provided) in order to contact you regarding our products and services in the future.
- If you have sent us an enquiry directly or via a third party, we will hold your name, email address and phone number (if provided) for a limited time but this information will not be used for any purpose other than to deal with your enquiry.
- We may be required to share some of your personal information with those parties directly involved in making your holiday happen, for example booking your flights and securing your financial protection. We are also sometimes required to send our local operators your passport details in order to secure certain reservations you have requested.
- Payment details are never stored in any form, paper, electronic or otherwise.
- If you wish to opt out of receiving marketing communications, you can use the unsubscribe button on our newsletters and other marketing campaigns. You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold at any time by emailing us.
We use "cookies" to store and collect information regarding your usage of the website. Cookies are small files placed on your computer's hard drive, or in your browser memory, when you visit our website. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the website that provided it and no other website can request it. Cookies identify a computer browsing a website, not an individual.
There are two types of cookies, session and persistent. Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for longer periods of time - typically up to 3 months.
At no time is your private information, whether stored in persistent cookies or elsewhere, shared with third parties who have no right to that information. If you do not wish to have session or persistent cookies stored on your machine, you can turn them off in your internet browser.
We use Google Analytics Cookies, which are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. To find out more about how Google uses this data, please visit their website: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
We record in-bound and out-bound telephone calls to ensure quality of service and for training purposes. These recordings are automatically deleted after 30 days.
We use web beacons in our newsletter and other marketing campaigns to track the success of these campaigns. Our web beacons don’t store any information on your computer but, by communicating with our cookies on your computer, they can tell us when you have opened our newsletter.
We keep track of the emails that we send you and a record of what communications you have selected to receive or not to receive. If you would like to opt out of receiving such emails, please click the unsubscribe link in the email and follow the instructions.
How we use the information we gather from you
- To improve customer service: information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support your needs more efficiently.
- To improve the effectiveness of our website: we may use aggregated information to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our products and services: we use feedback provided by our customers to continually improve our holidays.
- To process payments: we may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order solely to provide service for that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature: to send users information they have agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: we may use email addresses to send users information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their enquiries, questions and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, transaction information and data stored on our webite.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
Third party enquiries
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.